Monday, August 10, 2009

Who I Am?

John Ray Deloso Paulin is my real name.

I'm just

.:S:.
.:I:.
.:M:.
.:P:.
.:L:.
.:E:.

and I want simple life.

I like internet surfing,
  • Mp3 downloads
  • Video downloads
  • Remote PC control
  • Software downloads
  • etc. (ahahaha...^^)
I love spending my time in Photo Editing.

EXPLORE...

If you need some information, please ask me personally (hahahaha)

friends...

These are my friends:

This is Mr. Joel Benaldo - "MaCuBeX"


This is Mr. June Vic Abuel - The "Exorcist"



Beach: (aaww..xoorreehhh...hahahaha)

Friends............

"Tough guys wear pink"

2 comments:

  1. wow.."tough guys wear pink.."hmmm..i doubt it...ahahah,,
    btaw oi..la lang..cge,kita lng ta skul...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OVER LAGI SATANG NINDOTA.................... ONTA NAKAAPIL KO.................

    ReplyDelete